Rob Parnell - Author

Rob Parnell - Author
Writing faster than the speed of night...

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Essene Heresy - the prologue


The time has come!

If you're an email subscriber to this blog, you'll have already received a link to the prologue of The Essene Heresy - the first part of an online thriller to be released weekly as of today!

If you're not on my blog list, you can download the prologue by clicking HERE.

Make sure you get the next installment of the thriller by signing up to the box on the top right of this page!

My best to you,

Rob Parnell

3 comments:

  1. Waiting for the next installment Rob. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Diane! I was a bit late with the prologue because I went on holiday (not something I do very often!) But from now on the chapters should be weekly.

      All the best, Rob

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Diane. Working on Chapter One now!

    ReplyDelete